Ah, in my yesterday's shopping trip I made maybe best catches ever! I decided to stop by in Primark and take a look at their suitcases because finally I have decided that I need one more suitcase. God bless SAS, which allows one passenger to take maximum of four extra suitcases with them. :D So, my plan is to take three giant suitcases and one cabin suitcase and also my handbag. And how I am going to get to the airport? I don't know yet. But yeah, what did I find in Primark? This world's cutest suitcase family! It was love at the first sight so these are gonna be my travelling buddies.
Sen jälkeen menin pyörähtämään TK Maxxissa, johon oli tullut valtava määrä aurinkolaseja ja bongasin nämä Guessin lasit hintaan 28 euroa. Tarjolla oli myös mm. Michael Korsia, Moschinoa, Calvin Kleinia yms. naurettavan halvoilla hinnoilla. Oon hehkuttanut TK Maxxia jo aikaisemminkin mutta se on siis tehtaanmyymälä tyyppinen ketju, joka myy merkkivaatteita huomattavasti halvemmilla hinnoilla. Mukaan tarttui lisäksi uusi salitoppi ja shortsit.
After that I went to TK Maxx where they had a large collection of sunglasses and I spotted this Guess by Marciano glasses for 28 euros. There were also other brands like Michael Kors, Moschino, Calvin Klein etc. for ridigulous prices. I have become a real fan of TK Maxx. If somebody hasn't heard about it, it is outlet typed store which sells all the brands for lower prices. I also bought a new training top and shorts, finally.
Ostosreissun jälkeen oli ihan uupunut mutta jaksoin kuitenkin leipoa itselleni tomaatti-vuohenjuustopiirakkaa päivällisen virkaa toimittamaan. Tällä kertaa tein pohjan täysjyvävehnäjauhoilla, joten tuli vielä vähän terveellisempää.
Tänään oli aamulla vuorossa mun espanjan koe, joka oli ihanan helppo. Sen jälkeen kävin salilla tekemässä jalkatreenin ja loppuun vähän vatsoja. Nyt mun pitäis olla lukemassa maanantain tenttiin, joka tulee todennäköisesti olemaan kaikkein vaikein, mutta oon käyttänyt aikaani muunmuassa sovittelemalla erilaisia asuvaihtoehtoja tälle illalle :D Ja pyykitkin pitäis pestä... Joo, nyt meen oikeesti lukemaan, palaillaan!
After all the shopping I was exhausted but somehow I found energy to prepare tomato-goatcheese pie for the dinner. This time I made the base with wholewheat flour so it was still a little bit healthier than last time.
This morning started with my Spanish exam which was nice and easy. After that I went to gym to do a leg workout and some abs to the end. Now I should be studying for Monday's exam which will probably be the hardest of all but I have spent my afternoon for example by trying different outfits for tonight. :D And I also should do my laundry... Yeah, now I will go, have a nice Saturday
In shopping trip I was wearing my new peplum top!
Yesterday's dinner: tomato-goatcheese pie
This morning it was time for breakfast cheesecake again :)
Removing it from the bowl wasn't so easy, so unfortunately it didn't look as beautiful anymore :D
Today's afternoon snack: melon, blueberries and natural youghurt
My exam outfit! Yellow again ;)
T-paita // T-shirt: Primark
Kauluspaita // Blouse: OnlyFarkut // Jeans: Primark
Pipo // Beanie: Urban Outfitters
Kengät // Shoes: Din Sko
And finally new training clothes!
Some of the things I have bought lately:
Red blazer, Primark
Peplum top, New Look
Scarf, Primark
Training top, TK Maxx
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti